Warning against dangerous electricals
An investigation conducted by Electrical Safety First found that dangerous electrical products are being sold online, prompting calls for a change in the law.
Dangerous kettles, hairdryers, chargers and extension leads were found to be readily available through online marketplaces including Amazon, eBay and Wish.
Lesley Rudd, chief executive of Electrical Safety First, said to the BBC, "Quite rightly, our high street retailers are bound by legal responsibilities and it is wrong that online marketplaces can operate outside of this framework. It is time to even the playing field to finally tackle the scourge of substandard goods we continue to find on sites."