Construction Talent Retention Scheme updates
The Construction Leadership Council’s Talent Retention Scheme (CLC TRS) has shared the second edition of its newsletter, which can be read in full here.
The scheme, launched in July 2020, aims to help talented individuals showcase their experience and expertise and help businesses find the skills they need. For individuals, CLC’s TRS provides a tailored portal through which candidates can register their personal profile and CV and search for vacancies.
As of 9 October 2020, the Construction Talent Retention Scheme reports the following statistics:
- 714 registered employers in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland;
- 56 companies have live vacancies;
- There are 639 live vacancies;
- 86% of live vacancies are in England, 6% in Scotland, 5% in Wales; 1% in Northern Ireland and 2% are international. Of those in England, 33% are in London and the South East.
- 904 individuals have registered;
- 76% of companies registered are SMEs; 9% have over 1,000 employees;
- 48% of all live vacancies are posted by SMEs;
- 51% of companies registered are contractors; 15% consultants; 5% manufacturers; 5% building merchants; and 5% home builders;
- The largest number of vacancies are in Construction & Project Management and Design & Engineering.
Visit the TRS website for more.