Skip to main content
HOMEPAGE ADVERTS
HOMEPAGE ADVERTS
News
21 Aug 20201 minute read

Apple aims for net zero

ECAtoday
Apple aims for net zero

Tech giant Apple has pledged to become a net-zero business by 2030. The company will also share its roadmap to carbon neutrality with other businesses.

Apple’s chief executive Tim Cook said, “Climate action can be the foundation for a new era of innovative potential, job creation, and durable economic growth. With our commitment to carbon neutrality, we hope to be a ripple in the pond that creates a much larger change.”

The company says it will reduce its emissions by 75 per cent and implement carbon removal solutions for the remaining 25 per cent.

HOMEPAGE ADVERTS