18th Edition Corrigendum
An important corrigendum has been made to BS:7671 Amendment 1, which covers electric vehicle installations.
The key changes are:
- removing the indentation of Note 5, which applies to all the above points in 722.411.4.1
- un-boldening of 722.511.101
- changing the wording for AG3 in 722.512.2.203 to ‘high’ severity (previously ‘medium’)
- correcting the omission of IL3 from the end of the equation in A722.1 regarding neutral current of a three-phase installation
- A722.4 also had a minor correction towards the end of the first paragraph, where it previously referred to Regulation 722.411.4. This has been corrected to refer to 722.411.4.1
The corrigendum is available free to view and store digitally at: https://electrical.theiet.org/bs-7671/updates-to-18th-edition/
It is important to note that the accessible document first shows the original BS:7671 amendment 1 and the corrigendum is further down the page.