Industry charity launches new assistance programme
The Electrical Industries Charity (EIC) has launched a new, industry-specific Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to help electrotechnical industry colleagues in need.
Benefits offered as part of the EAP include:
- Legal support with divorce, custody battles, will & estate issues.
- Counselling: telephone or in person.
- Financial assistance and grants (grant sizes range from £100 to £250k).
- Carer support such as respite breaks; mobility equipment; any medical support needed to help people remain independent.
- Complex case management support: assigned case worker to do anything to help get you back on your feet, from grant writing on your behalf to sorting out benefits or medical forms.
To learn more about this and other programmes from the EIC, click here.