Exclusive EAS refresher sessions for ECA Members
The Electrotechnical Assessment Specification (EAS 2020) came into effect on 1 September 2020. It sets out the minimum requirements for a business to be recognised by a Certification or Registration Body (e.g. NICEIC) as technically competent to undertake design, construction, maintenance, verification and/or inspection and testing.
The Electrotechnical Assessment Specification (EAS) is the core document that assessment bodies follow when they assess electrotechnical businesses.
ECA Members are strongly encouraged to join one of our exclusive virtual EAS Refresher sessions to ensure you are fully aware of the EAS requirements and what they mean for your business.
The sessions will take place on:
- Tuesday 29 June, 4pm - 5pm
- Wednesday 30 June, 4pm - 5pm
- Thursday 1 July, 4pm - 5pm
Led by ECA's Technical Manager, Gary Parker, the session will provide Members with a refresher on the EAS launched in September 2020 and highlight recent changes for 2021.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask Gary any questions directly.
The sessions will cover:
- The key components of EAS
- Recent changes to EAS in 2021
- Technical documents you must have on file
- Qualifications your Qualified Supervisor and staff must have
- How you should be recording training and competencies of staff